TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. THERMOSCAN PRO OVERVIEW
2. INTERFACE INSTRUCTIONS
2.2 USB OTG
2.3 USB HOST
2.5 WIGAN INPUT
2.6 WIGAN OUTPUT
2.7 ETHERNET LAN
3. SOFTWARE OPERATION GUIDE
3.2 APPLICATION SETTINGS
3.3 FACE COLLECTION
3.4 PASS RECORD
3.5 FACE DATABASE
1.THERMOSCAN PRO OVERVIEW
Thermoscan Pro is an automatic system designed to measure body temperature and detect mask presence in order to provide customers with control over entry points to their facilities. The system’s main features are:
• Mask detection
• Body temperature measurement, without physical contact
• Facial recognition – despite mask presence
• Seamless connection to automated entrance systems
2. INTERFACE INSTRUCTIONS
D C 1 2 V
R E L AY
This relay interface is used for external gate access switch.
R S - 2 3 2
This RS-232 serial interface is reserved for other serial port application equipment.
3. SOFTWARE OPERATION GUIDE
DEVICE NAME SETTING
BODY TEMPERATURE SETTING
Body Temperature Test
• Control the temperature detection function, you can choose to turn on or off; the default is on.
• On: When people pass recognition, the interface normally displays and broadcasts the body temperature value after the face is recognized.
• Close: When people pass recognition, the face contour line in the interface is automatically hidden, and the interface will not detect the body temperature after the face is recognized.
• When the ambient temperature may affect the detected body temperature, the compensation temperature can be set to automatically adjust.
• The default compensation temperature value is 0.3, and the setting range is 0 ~ 1, and at most one decimal place can be entered; “Compensation +” is selected by default. Example: compensation +0.3 degrees, the temperature is 36.1 during recognition, then 36.4 is displayed.
• Alarm Threshold
• Set an alarm threshold for controlling body temperature detection. When the body temperature alarm is turned on, the identified body temperature passes the threshold and an alarm is issued. The default is 37.3. Only numbers between 30.0 and 45.0 can be entered, and a maximum of one decimal place can be entered.
Body Temperature alarm
• Control of temperature alarm function: on or off; the default is on.
• On: When the detected body temperature is higher than the threshold, the body temperature and an alarm sound is issued; when the body temperature is lower than the threshold, no alarm is issued.
• Off: No alarm will be given regardless of body temperature.
• Control the mask detection function: you can choose on or off, the default is off.
• On: An “if not” wearing a mask identification will display a red background and alert that it is forbidden to pass and to please wear a mask (voice broadcast will be “Please wear a mask”); wearing a mask can be recognized normally.
• Close: Does not detect whether to wear a mask during recognition.
• Enable stranger pass mode, default is off.
• On: As long as the temperature of the stranger is lower than the alarm threshold, it can pass normally. Mask detection and temperature detection must be turned on to enable the stranger mode.
Close: Strangers cannot pass.
IDENTIFICATION PARAMETER SETTING
Application thread daemon
APPLICATION INFORMATION SETTING
RECOGNITION EFFECT DISPLAY
• Enter the login management, enter the application settings after login, and enter the set device password before exiting the application. Initial password: 123456.
• Enter the initial password, new password, and confirm the new password. You can modify the password after saving. The password length is limited to 1-6 digits and cannot be left blank.
CAMERA RESOLUTION PREVIEW SETTINGS
• Set the resolution of the camera during face recognition.
• The default value is 1280 * 720.
LOCK SCREEN BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS
• When there is no active face recognition, ThermoPass+ requires ascreensaver mode.
After a face is recognized, the device will jump back to the homepage as its screensaver mode until further use.
Adjust the brightness value of the screen saver, drag the set value, and
RESTART TIMING SETTINGS
0: indicates the non-automatic closing mode, that is, the relay will not automatically close after opening, the default value.
1: Indicates the auto close mode (high effective – default low level, then high level x seconds, last low level), that is, the delay x seconds after opening the relay will automatically close.
2: Indicates auto close mode (low effective – default low level, then high level for x seconds, then low level), that is, delay x seconds after opening the relay will automatically close. Delay time: the default value
is 5 seconds, and the maximum value is 63
Update Temperature Hardware
The firmware of the temperature measurement module can be upgraded manually through the application settings. First, insert the U disk, and then enter the upgrade function of the temperature measurement module of the application settings. Select the firmware that can be upgraded for manual upgrade. After the upgrade, you can view the version number of the new firmware of the temperature measurement module. (the firmware file needs to be placed in the root directory of the U disk, and the file name must be “updatetemp.bin” Callback Setting
• Including on and off.
• To enable, you need to enter a callback address, which is implemented according to the callback interface document provided by us.
• Off, the callback function is off, and the identification record does not callback.